Monday, October 29, 2012

Marty and The Hurricane: Sixth Edition

I thought I heard some thunder. I looked out the window. It was just this piece of sheet metal flapping around on the roof of another building. Someone should probably take care of that. If it does fly away, the odds of it hitting my windows is extremely low. I'm not going to tell anyone about it.

Still just a very light drizzle. The wind isn't as consistent it was earlier. Occasionally, it completely stops. I thought maybe I was in the eye of the hurricane. That would be stupid. The occasional gusts of wind are the strongest they have been all day. During the gusts is when that piece of metal starts flapping.

That stupid Asian guy who finally cleared off all the stuff from his balcony earlier today, was just on his balcony shining a flashlight around. I saw the light shining on the building, so I went to my window to check it out. He shined his light at me. I think I'm going to go kick that guy's ass after all of this is over. He's pissing me off. I might go do it sooner if I need a flashlight later.

The hurricane party should just be getting started. I'm going to go check it out. If there is any hot chicks, I'm going to see what I can do about making the power go out. Unless something drastic happens soon, we're all going to look like assholes for having a hurricane party.

No comments:

Post a Comment