Monday, October 29, 2012

Marty and The Hurricane: Fourth Edition


I'd like to be able to say that something has happened. Nothing has. As you can see from the picture, it's not raining. There is just a few drops on the window. They've been there for hours.

Some guy finally moved all his stuff off his balcony. Something that those with balconies, were told to do two days ago. The asshole then had the nerve to wave to me as he moved his stuff. Don't wave at me. Just move your shit.

The wind has picked up considerably, but it wasn't much to start with. I'm still not blown away by the wind speeds.

It's been recommended that I fill my bathtub up. I went ahead and dumped all my Goldfish crackers into the tub. I'm going to need a lot more to fill it up.

I've now realized that they probably meant with water.

I'm going to go downstairs and see how crowded the gym is.

No comments:

Post a Comment